Faucet Rewards Increased by 90%

We are thrilled to announce that we have increased the faucet rewards by an impressive 90%! Starting immediately, for each claim, you will receive 0.0019 with a 95% probability and 0.0038 with a 5% probability. the daily claim limit will remain the same, allowing you to make up to 30 claims every 24 hours. this is a limited-time promotion, so act quickly to take full advantage of these enhanced rewards. don't miss out on this opportunity to earn more with our faucet. Hurry, as this promotion ends on April 4, 2024.

Published on: April 01, 2024

Earn 90% Commission: Refer Friends

Don't miss out on our exclusive referral program! Share your unique link with friends and earn an 90% commission for each successful referral. Act fast – this promotion ends on March 31, 2024. Start earning now!

Published on: March 27, 2024

Limited-Time Offer: Earn More with Step 1 Short Links

We are pleased to announce that we have made the decision to enhance the Step 1 short link's earning potential by 25%. Beginning immediately, for the first two claims, you will earn $0.01 instead of the previous rate of $0.008. This bonus offer will remain in effect until the expiration of the countdown timer displayed on the main page, which is set to conclude on March 27, 2024.

Published on: March 23, 2024

Earn 85% Commission: Refer Friends

Don't miss out on our exclusive referral program! Share your unique link with friends and earn an 85% commission for each successful referral. Act fast – this promotion ends on January 29, 2024. Start earning now!

Published on: January 25, 2024

Earn 80% Commission: Refer Friends

Don't miss out on our exclusive referral program! Share your unique link with friends and earn an 80% commission for each successful referral. Act fast – this promotion ends on January 23, 2024. Start earning now!

Published on: January 20, 2024

Daily Claims

We are pleased to announce a significant improvement to our complaints system. Our system, which previously had a limit of 10 claims per day, has been updated and now allows users to claim up to 30 claims in a 24-hour period. This improvement reflects our commitment to providing a more efficient experience for our valued users.

Published on: December 26, 2023

Exciting Changes to Faucet Unlocking Process and Increased Payment Rates!

Introduction:

We're excited to announce some significant updates to our tap unlock process, designed to improve your experience and reward you even more generously. After careful consideration of our users, we have implemented changes to simplify the process and increase payment rates.

Unlocking the Faucet:

To unlock the faucet and access your rewards, you will now encounter a total of three shortlinks, two more than before. Completing these paid shortlinks is a simple and quick task that will pave the way for you to claim your rewards without any restrictions.

Enhanced Rewards:

After successfully passing the three paid shortlinks, you will be able to claim the remaining seven rewards without any type of restriction. We believe this modification will make the claiming process smoother and more enjoyable for our users.

Increased Payment Rates:

As a token of appreciation for your continued support, we have decided to increase payout rates. This means your efforts will be even more rewarding, giving you an improved overall experience.

Payment Table:

Task Previous Payment Rate New Payment Rate
Shortlink Claim 0.0050 0.0060
Faucet Claims 0.00050 to 0.0010 0.0010 to 0.0020
Referral Program 20% 40%

Published on: December 14, 2023

Reflink: https://faucetdoguecoin.pw/?r=Your_Address

Share this link with your friends and earn 0% referral commission
📒 Total referred users: 1044
Please enable JavaScript!